Senin, 20 April 2009

Cross Stitch

Last Saturday I went to Hobby Craft @ Kelapa Gading Mall.  My brother asked me to accompany him coz he wanted to buy knit needle for his friend.  I took a look around the store.  I found something interesting that reminded me of my teenage hobby, that is cross stitch.

I decided to buy 1 package cross stitch.  I chose cross stitch with Jesus picture inside.  I planned to finish it before May 9 coz I want to give it to my grandma as a birthday present.

What inside the package?  It contains pattern, thread, needle and the fabric.  All in one, so I don’t have to buy anything else, except the frame of course. Hehehe..

Currently I haven’t start anything yet.  Hopefully I can start it tonite, if I am not too lazy & too tired.  Hahaha..

1 komentar:

Lina mengatakan...

hei Anne..gua juga hobby Cross-Stitch..tapi sekarang gua gak beli yang paket karena mahal, gua beli yang pola aja,trus beli benangnya 1-1, tetep aja mahal..hehehe..gua uda jadi 5 macam (stone roses, butterfly 2 macam, the last supper, me 2 you) dan yang sekarang masih jalan ada 2 (8 immortals, flowers)..senengnya ketemu yang hobinya mirip2:P